Friday, December 4, 2009

The Sixth month was almost gone!

Eating Blocks

Standing at the playtable @ GSO NatSci

Commander of a leaky vessel


My goodness, my whole sixth month has almost passed and my Mom has documented none of it. What do I pay her for?! A few big things happened this month. First and foremost, I can now sit on my own and its totally awesome until I fall over. However, this has greatly expanded my ability to play with toys and stuff, I can even reach for them! Sometimes when I fall over, I just flip myself onto my belly which is cool but I just end up rotating myself around. I know Mommy is secretly glad for this because when I go mobile....
My first tooth is coming in! It's the bottom right and it broke through on Monday, November 30. It's about time, not only was it extremely uncomfortable but I can't wait to try more solid food.
Hey speaking of food, I had my first Thanksgiving. Mom and Dad had Mommy's family over to their house. It was fun but my tooth was coming in so I was a little grumpy. When we all sat down to eat...man alive...I had never seen people eat at the table before. It was captivating, so much so, that I had to take a nap halfway through...way too much excitement. After that we all went to Daddy's family's house for dessert. I sure do have a lot of family to love me!!!
Not too much else is going on. It's rained a lot and gotten cooler so I'm not outside as much anymore which is uncool because I love it outside. I've gotten a lot more hair, nobody is sure if its brown or blonde or red...I like to keep em guessing. I just went to the doctor for my six month shots (and my flu shots :( )and I weigh 20 lbs 13 oz and I'm 28 inches long. I wear 12mo sized clothing and I'm only six months old...how's that for achievement!
Since I'll be 7 mos in a week (on Hanukkah)I'll save the rest until then but I do want to say "HAPPY BIRTHDAY DADDY" (and Uncle Mike)

No comments:

Post a Comment