
I'm not sure I spelled upheaval correctly. As someone who will remain unnamed-- Laurie Love-- pointed out I have not posted recently. The Love- Watson household is still recovering from the events of the past few weeks and trying to get situated into a new schedule. Both Mom and Dad have school to contend with and poor Seth is just trying to get some undivided attention. (Which he actually has) Seth is making some big developments- he has discovered his feet and toes which are marvelous and he is sitting upright, almost unaided. Of course, this means that he no longer likes to lay down and when forced into this he attempts to right himself and inevitably keeps going. It's like watching one of those inflatable punching toys with the weighted bottom. Fun story- We had him in an exersaucer for a test run and I looked below him to discover there was quite the puddle at his feet. Did the diaper give out? NO, it was all drool...eeewwwwwwyyyyyy.
Additionally, Mom's camera from the stone age finally died and she was camera less. Fear not though, she has bought a new one. Yes it is pink and no I havent had time to offload it yet. To make the future bright, Seth has recently come into a wealth of toys and books. Combined with Mom's new camera and the intense look on his face when using said toys, plenty of pics will follow. In the meantime, I post this picture in remembrance of a less mobile time.
No comments:
Post a Comment