Bbbrrrrrr! Alright, it's actually only cold to me but I was very glad to get some early fall weather because Seth had two very cute animal outfits I was afraid he might outgrow without getting to wear. The first one was a pandatastic outfit from Amanda (Aunt Lia's sister). Even though there is something inherently tribal or primal about it, babies in animal hats are like the cutest thing ever. Today's outfit was from Kiki and has a very cute equine theme. It really should have been worn yesterday since Seth was in such a bratty baby mode and I almost would have approved of a hoof to ass reprimand.
Today is also Seth's first day in "daycare". Aunt Kimmie is watching him 2x a week so mommy can get some school work done. I'm sure Seth will be fine but can Mommy survive 6 hours without her little dude?
On an unrelated note- I found a very funny blog @ myhusbandisannoying.com Although Matt saw nothing wrong with this man (@!&*#) he did agree that it's a funny read. Four thumbs up from the Watson-Loves.
No comments:
Post a Comment