Thursday, October 15, 2009

Eat or Be Eaten




So today was Seth's first time eating solid food. It went better than I had anticipated but it wasn't like he was over the moon about it. Most went onto his bib and he only ate half the bowl we made for him, soooo if he consumed two tablespoons worth I'll be happy. He's still grumpy from his shots, so eating food did nothing to soothe the beast. Maybe tomorrow we'll have a little more luck or at least he'll be less grumptastic.
Mommy's note: It's going too fast! Today was very cold and rainy, so Seth was wearing a long sleeved shirt and jeans. He was dressed like a little dude about to go outside and ride a bike or something, certainly not like a five month old who can't even sit unassisted yet. As I stood and looked at my oversized baby dressed like a little boy about to eat food for the first time, I got a little sad that he's almost too big for his toys, clothes, and being cradled in Mommy's arms and I wished I could stop time and just let him be a baby. Ok ,now I'm crying...

No comments:

Post a Comment