Like my hat?
For posterity, today we will be discussing a typical Seth day at 4 months old. All times are in -ish time.
*It's 4am and I'm ready for my next bottle. Usually it's a toss up as to who comes but recently its been Daddy. He makes a mean bottle for 4 am.
*7am I'm up and I'm up for good. There's some popping, squeaking, and groaning and I know that Mommy's old bones are coming to get me. Somedays we have to shoo Daddy out the door for school but most days we head to the kitchen. Morning is my favorite time of day. Mommy puts me in my boppy chair while she makes coffee, breakfast, and does dishes. I love the spinning toy on my boppy tray but after about 20 mins, I'm over it. Unless, there's a special event, I begin the morning toy-athalon. First up is my play mat for some kicking and swatting at my dangling friends. This is one of the few times i"m willing to have a hand out of my mouth. Next we move on to the exersaucer. This gets dull fast and by now its about 8 and I'm ready for my next bottle and then the completion of the toy circuit.
* 9am- It's about time for my morning nap. Playing with my toys has made me fairly exhausted and since I currently enjoy having Mommy play with my feet and give my belly raspberries, I make sure there's plenty of time for that. Nothing is more thrilling than the suspense of whether or not my toes will be eaten today.
*11 am- I'm up and there's a present in my diapy for someone. Mommy has usually just showered so I know she's looking to get dirty again. Plus, I get to see my diapy changing friends and dump them all on the floor. Whhheeee! Now it's time for the morning errands. I love a good car ride because a)I get to see Ming- my car seat panda lover and b) I get to go somewhere cool and c)I know I will be held and I love that.
*1 pm- Ugh. We're at home and we're on the couch. Mom and I are just chilling- I'm eating my hand, she's eating my toesies. We work on standing and sitting and yelling and we read books which I later try to eat. Mommy's not as funny as she thinks she is. Fortunately, I've got a nap coming up @ 2, I love napping in my swing.
*3pm- Afternoon activity time. Sometimes were just around the house, sometimes Daddy's here too, sometimes we go somewhere, sometimes I've got a camera in my face. Also it's time to re-arrange my diapy changing friends again.
*5pm- It's my last nap and it's a short one- usually 30 mins. When I get up its go, go, go. There's dinner to set out, more bottle, random toy playing, outside time, etc...
*645- Time to start getting ready for bed. I've got a routine- I play some, I get a bath (which I love!!!), I have a big bottle and whichever parent is here and I have quiet time. By the time all this is over I'm tired and it's around 8
*8pm- I'm asleep people. I hear the chores getting done, dinner being cooked, and the piggies meeping but I don't care. I'm face down sleeping in a position that looks like I'm praying to Allah. I've gotta get some rest because I'll be back up at midnight.
No comments:
Post a Comment