Sunday, September 6, 2009

Tummy troubles



Oh the irony. Just as mommy is able to sleep on her belly again, which is her favorite position, someone else has decided that tummy sleeping is cool too. That's right- North Carolina's #1 tummy time hater has secret nocturnal activities that don't match his daytime persona. He's a politician in the making. So while Seth sleeps better on his belly, his prior tummy time boycotts have caught up with him because when he rolls onto his belly he stays face down. As if Mommy weren't crazy and sleep-deprived enough now she gets up constantly to make sure someone isn't smothering himself. It's just nerve wracking- keep your fingers crossed.

After writing to Enfamil to determine whether or not powder formula cans are recyclable (no, only the plastic lid, scoop, and metal fresh seal are), I have decided that they will be cleaned and used to house everyone's "winter holiday of choice" cookies. Yeah for reusing! Put in your festive exterior requests now.

As you can see the recent toy onslaught has included the time honored Johnny Jump-up. Perhaps he's too young or perhaps I put it too high, but he doesn't get it. That picture is his "What purpose does this serve" face. I'll give it time.

Next post- Matt has finally captured the shot I've been trying to get since Seth was born. Stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment