Thursday, September 24, 2009

Moving up the food chain


He did this voluntarily

But Mommy still didn't feel any teeth

So Seth is a big four month old now and chewing on his own hands is getting passe. Besides Mommy's fingers some of the other things we've sample are : most of his toys, the Parade section of the paper (who can blame him), cellphones, remotes... basically everything. Today Mommy rubbed her finger on an apple and put it in his mouth- not a fan. Probably because its real food.
Our other big milestone just happened today-sitting up almost unassisted. Twice today I sat him against something (ie. the couch) and he stayed up! Prior to this he would slump over to the side or the front in some kind of tricky baby yoga position.
Last note: Mommy really missed holding her baby this week and now that help is gone but her back still kills I apologize Seth for your limited activity but I am so glad to have you back in my arms.

No comments:

Post a Comment